27 miles and 1,926ft of climbing
1) After leaving the stadium the route quickly reaches the open countryside but watch for an abrupt left turn to stay on course.
2) Flat ride to Telford with a tricky navigation of a series of round-a-bouts through an industrial estate before dropping down into the Ironbridge Gorge.
3) Ride past the famous bridge and right turn up Jigger's Bank.
4) Drop to Wellington and then start the Wrekin climb.
5) In Little Wenlock find the village hall food stop - BUT remember to turn back to rejoin the route - see below: