All the Info
- Route Arrows: comprehensively way-marked route with additional warning signs and major climb info boards
- Electronic timing from Stuweb Timing Services
- Individual times available immediately at the event centre. Full results list published within 24 hours
- Feed stations: two feeding stations on the 80 and 60, one on the 40. Three stations on the 100 mile
- Food available: cake, flapjack, savory buns, SIS bars/gels/sports drinks/tabs, fruit
- Assistance: broom wagons, mechanics and 1st aid
Registration and Start
- Location - the event centre is at Aldersley Leisure Village, Aldersley Rd, Wolverhampton WV6 9NW
- Parking - free at the centre
- Support - mechanical support and bike spares will be available, plus registration, toilets, changing facilities and showers
On the Day
- Registration: sign in and pick up your timing chip (handlebar mounted). Event centre open to riders from 8:00am
- Setting off: riders will be set off in batches of 20 from 8.30am onwards.
- Return: we expect you back by 4pm and the event HQ will shut at 5pm
All rides start at Aldersley Stadium, Aldersley Rd, Wolverhampton WV6 9NW
Loads of free parking available at the HQ.
Anyone under 18 will need a filled out and signed Parental Consent form.
Under 16 will also need to be accompanied by a responsible adult who will ride with them on the same course.
Under 13 - phone/email to discuss their cycling experience and which route would be suitable.
How to: 1) enter the event, 2) be sure to indicate the entry is for a young rider, 3) on the day bring along a filled out/signed Parental Consent form
Download the Parental Consent Form